St Andrews Graduation Photography
Last year I was fully booked across the entirety of grad week, so I’m opening my books early for Summer 2024.
Get in touch now to reserve a space!
There's nothing like the Graduation season - it's fast-paced, exciting, but the highlight for me as the photographer is being part of the elation from family and friends who've travelled to surround and support their graduate. Even if only for the confines of a 15 minute session, I'm momentarily absorbed into a joyful, celebrating family, getting to meet and chat to the most wonderful people.
I'm also proud to offer payment plans to those who might not be able to make the upfront payment to secure a session - if this could help make a session affordable for you, click here to get in touch.
Why book me?
- You book me personally, not an agency or group - it’s me who turns up on the day, and every photo you see here on my website was taken by me - meaning I can recreate it for you.
- I’m approaching my 150th grad shoot over 4 years - you’re in some of the most experienced hands in St Andrews.
- I'm a St Andrews graduate myself - I understand the weird traditions and I know how to position your gown and hood!
- Photography is personal - I know there are things you'll want to make sure are included, or things that you maybe don’t feel the need to prioritise. My packages can be tailored precisely for you.
- You get every good photograph I take - there’s no fixed limit, I keep and edit every good photo, and deliver every good photo to you. There's no cut-off number for any of my packages.
- Top grade camera equipment and top grade experience means top grade printing quality.
- I book sessions with deliberate time left in between your session and my next session. If your family takes a little bit longer to walk to a second location, your ceremony runs late, or if you bump into a friend and we want to extend by five minutes to take photos with them, I've allowed time for it.
- I offer payment plans - I recognise, having been part of the St Andrews student community, that we're not all on an equal financial footing. I want everyone to have access to beautiful graduation photos, regardless of their financial background. Get in touch if you'd like to talk about ways we can make these sessions affordable for you.
Having your photos taken doesn't have to be a painful necessity that you just want to check off the list. Click through the images in the banner above to see for yourself. I'm there to capture natural, happy images to remember your day by, not mugshots, not stiff upper-lipped family portraits - I help to position and pose as needed, but it's mostly about grabbing you and the people you love, and making sure you all get some beautiful photos to remember your grad day.
Like what you've seen so far?
See how we can build a photo session to suit you:
- Mini: 15 minutes - £45
- Approximately 50 photos - based in St Salvator's Quad
- Classic: 30 minutes - £85
- Approximately 100 photos - based in a main location of your choice, or two smaller locations
- Full Hour: 1 hour - £120
- 150 photos or more - two main locations of your choice, or several smaller locations
Longer sessions are available, these are just a general guide - just get in touch!
Included in Every Base Package:
- Digital Delivery of All Images in High Resolution
- Every package includes digital delivery of all your images through an online gallery. Easily share the link to your grad photos with friends and family, with unlimited downloads in high resolution from unlimited devices.
- Digital Gallery Delivery within 3 weeks
- I try to deliver grad galleries as soon as possible, but I take the necessary time to make sure your images are the best they can be for you. I honour my responsibility as your photographer - you pay for my time, I don't cut corners.
- 100% Engagement and Commitment
- Regardless of whether you've booked 15 minutes in St Salvator's Quad, or a 2-hour special session to visit your bucket-list locations, you get 110% from me. I'm not rushing through your session to run to another immediately after yours.
- Access to the highest quality printing possible
- All my packages include access to prints from my printing lab, available through the digital gallery. This printing lab has access to the full metadata from your images, providing the highest print quality possible from your images.
Which base package is right for me?
Mini: 15 minutes - £45
- Approximately 50 photos - based in St Salvator's Quad
- Choose this base package if you're just looking to get a few core photos to remember your day, to send to family and friends, or to post on social media.
- Choose this base package if you want a no-frills, no-fuss walk around St Salvator's Quad, and a few photos with family.
- Choose this base package if you're happy to stay in St Salvator's Quad for your entire session.
Classic: 30 minutes - £85
- Approximately 100 photos - based in a main location of your choice, or two shorter locations
- Choose this base package if you have a larger family group, or a friend joining you for your photo session
- Choose this base package if you'd like to dedicate some time to getting a variety of photos
- Choose this base package if you'd like to visit more than one location, such as St Salvator's Quad and either Castle Sands or the Gardens by St Salvator's Hall Accommodation.
Full Hour: 60 minutes - £120
- 150 photos or more - two main locations of your choice, or several shorter locations
- Choose this base package if you have a much larger family group, or multiple friends joining you for your photo session
- Choose this base package if you're serious about getting a wide variety of photos in a variety of locations
- Choose this base package if you'd like freedom to choose your locations, and ample time at each location
- Choose this base package if you'd like to go to the Pier, Golf Course or West Sands
Still not sure which length of session will work best for you? Just get in touch!
Let me know who's coming with you, what you're looking for, and I can advise.
Beyond the Base Packages
For some graduates, the base packages are more than enough, and that's all good! But if you're a grad who's itching to post on social media, or you know already that you want to print and frame these photos, check out the optional extras below.
NOTE: These are completely optional extras, the base packages are available as-is!
Turnaround Speed Options
Maybe you know in advance that you want to have your photos as soon as physically possible:
- Speedy Turnaround: +£20 to base package selected.
- Jump the queue. While I can guarantee all my clients will receive their photos within 3 weeks of graduating, this extra gets you your photos within 10 days.
- Extra Speedy Turnaround: +£40 to base package selected.
- Jump the queue again. While I can guarantee all my clients will receive their photos within 3 weeks of graduating, this extra gets you your photos within 3 days.
- Beyond Speedy Turnaround: +£60 to base package selected.
- You graduated today - you want to post on Instagram/Facebook ASAP. Your Mum/Dad/Grandad couldn't be there and is desperate to see the photos. Your solution: a selection of 10 images from your session, edited and ready to post before 9pm that night.
If you're like me, physical prints are super important, there's no better keepsake. Printing through my lab is the only way to use the images' full metadata for print, ensuring the best print quality. Whilst you can download your high res images, the processing between downloads will naturally cause loss of image data, and I therefore cannot guarantee top printing quality when you print through third party printing companies. Ensure top quality printing and some bonus credit by adding print credit to your package:
- Mini Printing Credit:
- £30 Printing Credit: +£20 to base package selected.
- Receive a voucher for £30 worth of printing credit to be used in my print lab, at a discounted price of £20.
- Classic Printing Credit:
- £50 Printing Credit: +£30 to base package selected.
- Receive a voucher for £50 worth of printing credit to be used in my print lab, at a discounted price of £30.
- Extended Printing Credit:
- £100 Printing Credit: +£70 to base package selected.
- Receive a voucher for £100 worth of printing credit to be used in my print lab, at a discounted price of £70.
I'm taking on a very limited number of Grad Shoots for 2024, having been fully booked in Graduation Week 2023.
If you like what you see, get a space reserved quickly!
Love my photos, but prices feeling a little out of your comfort zone?
Not a problem - get in touch to discuss payment plans, or ways in which we can make these sessions affordable for you. Completely confidential and non-judgmental.